Discover the highlights of Northern Thailand as well as the mesmerising capital of Bangkok on this 7 day tour. Traveling from Bangkok to the hill tribes of Chiang Rai and onwards to the temples of Chiang Mai, you'll explore the fascinating history and witness the breathtaking scenery of this truly incredible country.
Why you'll love this trip
- Bangkok - Explore the impressive Grand Palace, Flower Market, take a tuk tuk ride to Wat Pho, enjoy a long tail boat ride along the klongs and have dinner close to the bustling Khao San Road
- Cruise the Kok River in a longtail boat
- Chiang Rai - Visit the Hill Tribe villages
- Chiang Mai - Visit Doi Suthep temple, Baan Tong Luang Hill Tribes village, night market and cooking class. Plus free time for optional activities from spa treatments to canopy ziplines.
- Wat Rhon Khung - Take in the unique ‘White Temple’
- Hmong Hill Tribe - Overnight stay in their community