Summit Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania to feel the triumph and joy of standing at Uhuru Peak - the Roof of Africa. Experience the challenge and extraordinary reward of this nine-day trek. It is one of the quietest and most varied routes on the mountain and also the longest of the regular routes. We’ve chosen this longer hiking route to give you ample time to acclimatize to the altitude and a 98% chance of conquering the summit. Our most experienced, dependable and licensed team outfitters will enable you to reach the high point at Uhuru Peak soaring to a mighty 19,340 feet (5,895m) in time. See the summit snows illuminated by the golden light of sunrise. As you stand on the roof of Africa and admire the views below of the clouds and African plains, you will feel an immense sense of pride and accomplishment.
- Navigate Kilimanjaro's Lemosho Route, the most scenic on the mountain
- Summit Mount Kilimanjaro, one of the seven summits of the world at 19,340 Feet
- Cross 6 ecological zones from lush rainforest to the harsh, beautiful arctic zone
- Follow expert African guides, full of knowledge of the mountain and its environs
- Experience Camping! Spacious tents, deluxe comfort, amazing meals and more!
- Pre-trip acclimatization ascents of Mt Kenya (4985m) and Mt Meru (4562m) available
- Non-technical Climbing